Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Giving Thanks @ Christmas!


For me, Christmas is like Thanksgiving ~ partly cos we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. 

And when I think back on 2008, I truly thank God for Vanilla. 

For the amazing team I had the privilege to work with, who poured their heart & soul into a magazine that was definitely more than a magazine...
 
The Vanilla team at our farewell dinner ~ minus Shaan who was out of town & clueless.

For the awesome Vanilla cover girls I got to meet & know, and who continue to inspire me with their lives... I'm thankful for the deep friendships we have formed. 

For Fongfan, Jennifer & Joel - our creative team - who gave Vanilla its look. The 200 per cent they poured into each issue & the standard of excellence they set. 

More so, they've become treasured friends in my life. 

For our readers & supporters who flood our mailbox with letters each month ~ who inspire us with their sharings! How many magazines can boast of readers like ours??? 

Our magazine may no longer be in the market, but the spirit of Vanilla lives on. And I'm thankful for this online community that continues to keep the Vanilla essence alive. 

So THANK YOU for blessing my life. You have enriched it and made me better for it. Here's wishing all of you a blessed & love-filled Christmas!!! 
 

No comments: