Monday, September 29, 2008

For every $500, you gotta pay $110 more.

With this piece of news, I guess my Useful Last Page, "How To Save Your Electricity Bills" (Vanilla April'08 issue) really comes in useful now.

I'm sorta glad I could help. Ha!

And if next month's bill from Singapore Power is gonna bum you out (which I'm sure it's gonna be, who wouldn't, that's one heck-a-lot of an increment!!! Thank goodness I haven't had to pay any... YET), you can try watching this to cheer you up... a bit. It never fails to make me laugh although I've watched it for the umpteenth time.

One last thing, to all our Muslim friends out there: Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin. Man, this Ramadan surely zipped by.

1 comment:

Threez said...

Man, I'm DYING. Should have put up those solar panels. Bosses are going to have to give more CPF!