Sunday, September 28, 2008

Casandra Speaks!

I joined Vanilla in Feb and initially, I had tonnes of worries like what if the team was like mean? What if I did a terrible job? Had many what-if this and that going through my mind.

Vanilla as my first-full time job, I'm just so lucky.
I don't regret a single day getting to know six amazing team members over the past 9 months.

Shaan - Like I told you before, its so much fun turning around and having those random gossips and chatter about crappy things. From the fat dude who wears the hula grass skirt to like a certain someone going back to India to get married! Well, now it's YOUR turn to get married. (I told you so!)

Adlena - Adlena Wong! Always giving Shaan and I THE FACE. Yea lah, you too cool for our lame jokes. HAHA! Hmmm, well, you're the first person I've met that eats pineapple with that grey powder! Anyway, I really really hope you can start running again! And don't worry about that certain someone you might have to sit next to. Just give her THE FACE. Hehh!

Theresa - You are the nicest and sweetest boss ever. Always helping us out and protecting us. Thanks for all your help when it came to you-know-who. I really really (x100) appreciate it. :)

Pam - I will never forget the time when you spoilt my birthday surprise! I can still remember you saying very loudly, "Shaan!? Why are you waiting for me in the TV room?"
Whenever I think back about it, it makes me smile. Pam, you make me smile! :)

Jenn - You can make me laugh and cry (its a good thing). You make me laugh at the things you say (jokes, lame stuff, normal talk) and cry automatically whenever you pray for me.

Alvin - the only guy in the team! Hearing you crack a joke or two is like, "wow! Alvin is being lame!" I wish you all the best in your new job posting!

3 comments:

Threez said...

wow I never knew these exciting things were happening outside in the Vanilla corner... always stuck in my horrible sooty cubicle answering calls from PR agencies... *keke* Hey, may you ALL have new jobs and colleagues who are as much fun and are as crazy as the Vanilla lot... If not, we can always have a reunion! :)

@lena said...

Haha I was about to comment "this entry is written by Casandra Maria Sarjit" but I guess someone beat me to it :p

Pam said...

Oh no! Don't remind me of my boo boo!!! :(

If my legs were long enough, I would kick my own ass! Sorry for spoiling your surprise, babe! :P

Those were good memories..........