Monday, September 29, 2008

"Is There Anything We Can Do To Reverse This Decision?"

This letter arrived in my inbox yesterday. It really touched me. Liz, I hope you received my email — hope to see you here on our blogsite.

"Dear Theresa

I read with great dismay the news that your Oct issue of Vanilla will be the final one.

I actually did not believe my eyes when I first saw the little pick tag on the top right hand corner of the magazine and hastily turned to the editorial page to confirm my worst fears.

Did I miss reading something in the previous issue that led to this?

I am sure you are/will be receiving similar letters with the same note of surprise.
It's a real shame. Is there anything we readers could do to overcome it? Is it a lack of funding or a change in corporate directives?

I will miss reading your wonderful magazine and really need some closure to the big question in my head.

Look forward to hearing from you and do let us know if there is anything we can do to reverse this decision!

Best Regards

Mrs Liz Thong"

No comments: