Monday, October 20, 2008

Hullo? Hullo?

Hey girls, how come so quiet? I've been back in our blog a few times and keep seeing that "urgh" photo Threez posted of me. Quick write! So that the photo will disappear down, down, down the page.......

Are you all very busy these days? You don't know how much I'd love to hear what you've been up to in your little corners of the world. I miss you all..... Hope to catch you at media events some time. Please write!!!

Anyone going for MediaCorp D&D next Tuesday? I'll be there.....

2 comments:

Threez said...

Hahaha - I can simply repost that photo again you know!

D&D = Dead & Decaying! I'll be home watching CSI after my church meeting! :)

D! said...

ME! i'll be there.. near the circulation warehouse table cos they're bringing vodka!

Tsk i'll leave a glass for you!

^^Diane^^