Tuesday, October 28, 2008

...wah finally...

hullo Mana Vanillas!!
i asked Threez to let me write on this blog (my first contribution ever, in my entire life...) ages ago, but for the longest time, i really didn't know how to do it. i just forgot my password, which is the same password i use for everything but for some reason...

every once in a while, i shock myself by thinking that i missed the deadline for my article again. then i remember i no longer have one. 

sucks.

but you guys are terrific, just moving on and getting on with it. me...still cross stitching hahaha, but this time, it's something for me.

i loved writing for Vanilla cos it made me feel part of some people's lives in a normal way, not in the usual unreal setting of the theatre, where i'm always someone i'm not.

it's true, the Vanilla ice-cream did melt, but as they say, though, there's more flavours at the creamery...

thank you for letting me in here...
love
Karen

ps: Threez...Lydia Look played my daughter once...she was 18 and had to play 9...whatever...

1 comment:

Threez said...

Kakaka - I thought of you today... REALLY miss your column man, darn it!!

Let's meet up!!! Just don't make me run with you.