Thursday, October 30, 2008

Vanilla Cover Girls on 938LIVE!

Just to let you know that we're having Rosalind Ng (Feb 08) and hubby Yu Seung on The Living Room tomorrow to share about their Enduro Africa experience! They just got back this week, and I'm sure have loads of tales to tell. I'm looking forward to meeting them and giving voice to their stories once again. *grin*

That's on 938LIVE, 11.10am till 12noon, You can catch the interview via our website too: www.938LIVE.sg.


Just added! Ros & Yu Seung in The Living Room!



Pam posing with Ros & Seung's bikes outside Caldecott Broadcast Centre


Also, come 18 November, we'll have Kheng Hua (July 08) and her hubby Yu Beng + 2 teenagers come in to talk about "It's My Life!" teen musical. We'll be chatting about the teenagers' journeys of self-discovery as well the preparation that went into this very unusual and very "real" production. Should be a fun chat cos these are wonderful people to simply have a conversation with!

Just a heads-up for all of you lah. Our Vanilla cover girls still rock!

And Karen Tan... oi... welcome to Vanilla Survivors. Glad you are blogging with us. I miss your Pinch of Salt column. Always made me laugh and laugh! Especially the cross-stitching one, and the National Day "When I grow up" one. Hilarious!

Where is Ee Weun? Can we invite our food columnist to come blog here too? *wink*

I just started reading the news on air today. Seriously, It's sight-reading. They shove the print-out into your hands just seconds before you go on air! *faint* I have a new respect now for news presenters...

1 comment:

Threez said...

Wahhh I'm very jealous - Pam you're still living Vanilla but in another format.

Re reading the news "sightreading" PLEASE never ever say "Pope Eye Eye Axe" like one time I heard on News 938. Even in sight-reading you need to read a couple lines ahead before your mouth gets there!

Okay okay - I will I shall get radio access! Just to hear you read the news, and of course to hear what the Vanilla girls are up to!