Friday, October 24, 2008

Obama For Yo Mama


I first saw this T-shirt on my boss. She also had one that read "Hillary is my Homegirl".


Frankly I'm dismayed at the way the trunk is trundling towards what looks like an inevitable SlamBam. Okay - I get that McCain is that that unsavoury Uncle who's always looking for an argument. So I guess, at least if the POTUS is a suave guy who appears to be hip, calm and cool (hence has a better temperament for solving problems without pushing the red button every time?) that might be a good thing for us right now ... when it looks like the end of the world, as far as the economy is concerned.


I hear some Republican Christians are calling Obama the Anti-Christ. Maybe because his name rhymes with Osama.


In any case, any entertainment -- including a tongue fight between an Uncle and a cosmopolitan black dude who wouldn't look amiss in a Prada suit -- is welcome these days.


No comments: