Friday, October 3, 2008

Is Sarah Palin a Vanilla Woman?


I know I'll probably be shot, grilled and eaten in strips for saying this but I love Sarah Palin. I'm not sure she's as sincere as she ought to be and yeah, she's definitely big on the power trip thing but she is 44, she is smart, and she is nowhere as dodgy as Obama. Oh and she has a VERY VERY cute baby. Sorry, I'm an emotional voter.

If Vanilla existed, we'd definitely be running a story on her!

Watch her ping-ponging barbs and bites with Joe "Old Guy" Biden here.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I like Palin too. She connects with the everyday person and I like that sensitivity about her. :D

I was thinking "old man" John McCain didn't have much of a chance against Obama until he chose Palin as his running partner... :P

@lena said...

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! And here's why: http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2161

Pam said...

did you watch the debate between obama and mccain yesterday? ok, ditzy comment coming up.

i have to tell you, i so cannot imagine mccain as president of the US. he just does not LOOK it lor, visually!

obama on the other hand..... even when we turned the volume down to zero in the 938live studio, he LOOKED the part.

sorry lah. based on looks alone, i'd say go obama!

@lena said...

Ya I saw the debate and I so agree with Tom Hanks' comment at the recent Emmys. Anyway, in McCain's defence, he looked v handsome when he was young, plus he's 72 and just recovered from cancer. Think he shd just give it a rest and retire in a ranch with George Bush.

But NYT wrote something that's very eye-opening:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/06/opinion/06opartintro.html?scp=66&sq=&st=nyt

Shaan Moledina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.