Saturday, October 25, 2008

Vanilla cover girls are meeting up tomorrow...

It's a lazy Sunday morning and I'm back from my morning shift (6am to 10am) on radio. Yes, I work on weekends now, and get just one weekend completely off per month. On these work days, I'm up at 4.45am... zzz. So girls, count yourselves lucky!

I still see Vanilla on the newsstands and it saddens me that very soon, we won't find them anymore. So whenever I see one, I still buy a copy. For old time's sake. Did you know that circulation recycles unsold magazines after 6 months? So copies of Vanilla older then 6 months can't be retrieved anymore... like FOREVER. *gasp*



Anyway, the Vanilla cover girls are meeting tomorrow evening for a potluck dinner! Yay! Grace Park has opened her home to us all, and I'm really looking forward to it cos it's at Keppel Bay, and she just moved in to a ground-floor unit with a patio. I hope we get a cool balmy evening, so that we can all sit outdoors! *grin*

Ros and Yu Seung are still in South Africa ~ doing Enduro Africa. Have you checked out their blog lately? It's linked to ours and they've been updating regularly. There are pictures posted too! They look like they are having fun. I am so proud of them! No pictures yet of Princes William & Harry though... *pout* Rosalind Ng! If you are reading this.............

Anyway, I'll take lots of pictures at our Vanilla cover girls gathering tomorrow and post them up on this blog. So watch out for it!!! Girls, if you wanna join us, please come. We can meet up and go together ~ will be fun to catch up with these amazing women once again! *beams*

Have a great Sunday & long weekend! Happy Deepaval! *wink*

No comments: